Sunday 20 July 2014

A BETTER WEEK

Dear Jordan,  

Last week was officially the worst week ever! You moved away from me, Lilly went to heaven, school holidays ended, your bank account was robbed, the gym was mean to you, I had to get a blood test, a plane fell out of the sky and there was even an armed robber stealing peoples krispy cream donuts in Adelaide. But guess what…that week is finally over! And THANK GOODNESS!

One of the hardest things for me last week was hearing you being sad and there being nothing that I could do about it. You are the one person in the whole world who can ALWAYS make me feel happy when I am sad, whether that’s writing encouragements on my mirror in lipstick, making me laugh or just being there for me. I even remember back to year 4 when there was a dumb girl named Chelsea who was being mean to me, so you bought me the credit card Australian version of Monopoly to make me feel happy. I still love that board game!

I want to be there for you like you always are for me, so there is a care package coming in the mail  (its not a very good care package L) and I am 100% here for you 24/7/365! I will honestly do any thing for you.

I am so happy that last week is over; you will never have to live that same nightmare again!

Because last week was so crappy I want us both to have a better week this week. Sure it doesn’t have to be the best week ever, it just has to be better.

So this week I am going to,

ANNNNNND

-      ❤ Try really hard to sit with nicer people at school
-     ❤ Try to add at least 2 new friends on Facebook
-     ❤ Listen to Ellie Goulding on the bus home
-     ❤ Wear my thermals under my uniform so that I am warm and toasty
-     ❤   Not do any homework after 8:30
-    ❤ Read a little bit of my book every night
-    ❤  Talk to you every single day
-   ❤ And eat something yummy every single day!

In your blog post of Friday you said “So for this next week coming, I really want to focus on being happy and positive. I should hopefully be signing up to a gym, complete the barista course, get ready for uni and continue the hunt for a job   Also, I do hope to get a little more creative with this blog. I think it will just take me a bit of time to get comfortable with the bloggersphere!”

So I want you to try really hard to that, achieve at least 3 things off that list, focusing on being happy and positive. I also have a couple of extra missions for you this week! I want you too…

-       ❤ Find something that you love and report back to me (it can be anything, website, food, picture, person, makeup, TV show etc.)
-      ❤ Try something new and send me a picture
-       ❤ Eat a cupcake. I don’t care if it’s a delicious cupcake espresso cupcake or a gross woolworths one. I don’t care if its 1 cupcake or 20. You need to eat a cupcake because cupcakes are great and because cupcakes make everyone happy. I want to see this cupcake on Instagram!
Goodluck! – you can send me some missions if you want! J J

Whilst there were plenty of bad things that happened this week there were also plenty of good things that happened too. I used your advice to “fake it until I make it” and I made some nice new friends at school. The highlight of my week was the same as yours, I loved talking to you so frequently- I hope we can keep talking that much!

Sometimes  I seem to forget the positives, but look at all the great things that have happened lately











One of the only good things about not seeing you everyday is that i get really excited to see you and every time we see each other will be a fun event. I am so excited to go to nomes engagement party, the wedding, fathers day, my birthday, les mis, my birthday and loads of other things that are coming up. I was thinking that if would be really fun if you were waiting to surprise me after school one day  some cake and some lollies. - you should plan that! ;)

I'm sorry that this blog post doesn't have much content. I'm really not sure how to do it. Do i write about my week or  do i write about random things like lipgloss or lollies. I think we will have to figure this blogging thing out together, please tell me what you are thinking.


P.s I also wanted to say that I think its kinda cool that after 16 years your still my best friend!





(gosh i am smiley) 

I love you heaps and I can’t wait to hear from later this week, hopefully everything will seem a whole lot brighter and happier then! xxxxxxxxxxx
- Abbie

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Ab, you always make me smile :) Love the cupcake mission ! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete