Friday 18 July 2014

WHAT.A.WEEK

I don’t even know how to write about a week like the one I’ve just had.
Whilst the negatives seem to far outweigh the positives, I don’t want to think like that anymore.
Sure, I moved a very long way away from my family, but I’ve also planned some fun shopping trips and weekends together with you Ab. I can’t wait for them either! (That reminds me, we need to discuss plans for Fathers day too, that’s coming up!!)

My little baby Lilly made the move to heaven the day after I moved away too..
You know how much this has broken my heart, but I’m so grateful that I look the time to hug her goodbye the day before I moved away. It’s going to be so hard coming back to Geelong and not have her greet me at the door. She has been doing that for 16 years now.




As you also know, I’m in a very tight financial state right now!! With almost $700 taken from my account by both the strange company, and the dodgy gym that promised me they had cancelled my contract months ago.
On the plus side, I’ve been searching for a job and think I might have more luck if I do the barista course you did last year at Peaberrys J I’m excited about doing the course and Hannah might even do it with me.
Want to know the best part of my week?
Talking to you so much this week.
And the absolute highlight?
When you told me all the different ways you’ve been faking it!!! You actually managed to make me cry with happiness, which I didn’t think was possible after the sadness I’ve felt this week. 

So for this next week coming, I really want to focus on being happy and positive. I should hopefully be signing up to a gym, complete the barista course, get ready for uni and continue the hunt for a job  Also, I do hope to get a little more creative with this blog. I think it will just take me a bit of time to get comfortable with the bloggersphere!

I’ve got Kelsie’s 21st tomorrow night, so in next weeks post I should hopefully have some photos (which could be interesting…).

What are your main plans and goals for the fast approaching new week? Also tell me, what’s been the hardest part of this week for you? Ooh and what’s been the most rewarding part?

Missing you so much, but the shopping trip we are planning for your 17th makes me happy J
Love you lots, as always


Jordan xx

1 comment:

  1. Dear jordy,
    What a crazy week you have had, I am very glad that it is almost over. You are so brave but hopefully next week will be 10000000X better. I loved reading your blog post so much and I cant wait for next week! I wont say too much more, you will have to wait for Monday! ;) xxxx love you lots! - Abbie

    ReplyDelete