Wednesday 6 August 2014

50 RANDOM FACTS TAG

Hey Ab!

Ahhh it sure was a great weekend! Funny how such an unplanned weekend can turn out so fun J

I thought I’d try a little something different for this week’s blog. It’s something that the 2 of us can do together, and maybe even learn something about each other.

So low and behold, 50 random facts tag (split between the two of us)


1.  I eat cereal with a fork. Milk drains through, it just makes perfect sense to me.

2. I love bits and bobs/ knickknacks that have meaning. Whether they are from travelling adventures,        or given to me from special people, I just love them.

3.  I study best EARLY in the morning. Sometimes I need to get up around 5am to work at my best. No late nights here!

4. If I’m having trouble sleeping, I usually look out my window and it’s a full moon. Coincidence? Who knows?

5. My top 5 favourite cities I’ve been to (not including Australia) are: Barcelona, London, Paris, Florence and Phnom Penh.

6. I would love to visit Japan in the near-ish future!

7. I need to plan little trips away to motivate me to get my uni work done!

8. I can always see both sides of a situation, which can make choosing a side or justifying my decision very difficult.

9. I will NOT eat blue M&Ms.

10. I can never quote movies or tv shows right. I always get the words jumbled up and people don’t understand the reference

11. I hate it when people leave their phone unlocked so the background light is on. LOCK IT, DAMMIT!!!!

12. Before I open a can of drink, I always tap the top twice. No idea why, just do.

13.  I have never been anxious while flying. I think I’m pretty lucky because I see how much it can affect some people!

14. I can be very trusting of others. Possibly too much so.

15. I love re-reading my favourite books. It takes me back to the years I’ve previously read the book and makes me very nostalgic.

16. I love fun facts. Eg. On this day 50 years ago…

17. I have an absolutely incredible family and I am so grateful for them every single day.

18. Huge dog lover. Any breed, any colour, I love them.

19. My hair and nails grow very fast (having a fringe has proved this!)

20.  I definitely cannot sleep with socks on.

21. My mood is very much affected by the weather. If its sunny and warm, I’m happy.

22. I love special traditions that families have. One of my favourites is having a sleepover on Christmas eve with Abbie 

23.  Looking up at the sky and stargazing is one of my favourite things in the world. It’s amazing in the summer time and can be super romantic too!

24.  Its very common for me to plan conversations I will be having with people in my head, even they almost never go the way I plan.



25. My sister is my best friend. Cheesyx10000 but also true, so there you go :P


Now it’s your turn, Ab! Don’t think too hard on the facts. I just wrote them out as they came to me. Who knows, I may regret it later but oh well!

Hope you’ve had a good week! The weeks are flying by at the moment. So much on and so many fun things so plan.

Miss you, and love you as always

J xx


No comments:

Post a Comment