Sunday 24 August 2014

✿Ⓐⓤⓖⓤⓢⓣ Ⓕⓐⓥⓞⓤⓡⓘⓣⓔⓢ✿

Hey Jord,
It was so much fun seeing you this weekend, I miss you already! 

This week I wanted to share my August favourites, I know that you're not supposed to post your favourites until the end of the month but I decided to post mine a week early!

First category-  lollies
War Heads
I am loving War heads at the moment! I used to be OBSESSED with them in primary school, I bought a packet the other day and they are so YUMMY - they taste just like they did back in yr 4!
Red skittles
I really love skittles, but I only like the red ones! the red ones are so delicious so I separate them from the rest of the packet and only eat them. 

second category- clothes
My Asos skirt
I bought this skirt from ASOS and I really love it! It looks WAAAAAY better on the model than it does on me but I just think that it is a really nice and really comfortable skirt. The fabric is really thick and it sort of feels like a wetsuit. 

third category- skin care
This one is by far the best! As you know we both have not the nicest combination skin. I have been using these three Jojoba oil products, they are honestly the best things ever! It is 100% Australian, It has no bad chemicals in it and it makes your skin look and feel so good! (warning, its super pricey. but each of them have lasted me over 6 months)
I love the..
100% Jojoba oil-
 http://www.thejojobacompany.com.au/skin-care/100-natural-australian-jojoba/30ml-jojoba/
This one is an oil that you can put on your face and in your hair, its super moisturising and makes your face feel so healthy!
I also use the Jojoba bead  facial cleanser, 
http://www.thejojobacompany.com.au/skin-care/masks-exfoliators/jojoba-bead-bamboo-facial-exfoliant/
It is a really nice and gentle exfoliator. It feels super nice on your skin as it also has a very moisturising texture.
Lastly I love the blemish control serum. http://www.thejojobacompany.com.au/skin-care/skin-concerns/blemish-control/blemish-control-serum/
It is really nice and it totally helps control my breakouts. 

fourth category- books

I absolutely loved this book (If I Stay by Gayle Forman)
I saw this movie trailer... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JDZiDhq-xk
and I was super intrigued, it wasn't really a book that I would normally read but oh-my-goodness I loved it! I woke up at 6am on saturday so that I could finish  it before you woke up, It was such a lovely book. 
It was a really easy read but i loved it!

fifth category - TV
Pretty little liars
I know you hate it but I am still loving Pretty Little Liars! It is super silly and cringe worthy, but I still love it and feel sad when I miss an episode! haha, but the latest season hasn't been as good as the earlier ones!
Offspring
Its over now, but this year I loved offspring! The season finale was earlier in august, but I loved it lots and I hope its back next year! 
sixth category- Moment
Nomes' Hens night
I really loved going to Naomi's Hens party! I had so much fun hanging out with you!

seventh category-  Quotes


I don't  really know... I just liked them! :)

Eighth category - lipgloss/ lip balm/ lipstick 
Baby Lips
This month I am still Obsessed with the Baby lips lipgloss. They are just so yummy and they feel so great on your lips!
Colour Boost 
I also love the colour boost lip crayons by Bourjois. I have 'peach on the beach' and 'fuchsia libra' they are really pretty colours and they last for ages!
Ninth- Stationary
Ive finally started using my Mickey Mouse notebook from DisneyLand paris! It has almost been a year since I bought it! :( it is such a lovely book and I just love writing in it!
tenth- idea
Our Queensland trip idea.. I can't wait to be lounging in the sun and hanging out with you!!
We should start planning it soon!!! 

So, those are the things that I am currently loving! I'd love to hear what you are liking at the moment! Sorry I didn't proof read this, I'd much rather be watching the Lizzie McGuire movie with you!

P.s On Thursday you asked for the best consequences that I've had from change. I think that recently it has been from starting to sit with a nicer group at school.

Thanks for such a fun weekend!

Can't Wait to hear from you on thursday! 



Love you lots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment