Thursday 31 July 2014

Missing.You

Hey there J

*Special note: I know you have a habit of scrolling down and looking at the photos first but this week you need to read from the start to the end. Consider it a challenge ;)

I loved the tour of your school, thankyou!!
The school “cafĂ©” as you call it (no canteen or tuck shop for your fancy school :P) looks incredibly posh. I especially love the photo of the lockers where someone appears to have their head stuck in one!!
Very clever idea J I would make you a similar one showing you around my uni but you’ve actually been there before and it is not anywhere near as interesting to look at. It’s basically a swamp with many trees and old brick buildings, filled with mosquitos. Just delightful.

Few updates of my week. 
I bought some of the most beautiful roses i've ever seen





I started reading a good old book in the sunshine! Felt so great to get some good old vitamin D!



And I caught up with my favourite Dalmatian friends :)



So as you know, I’m back at uni and it is incredibly busy so aside from study I’ve obviously made plenty of time to procrastinate in several different ways. My favourite this week has been Haikus.
Have you ever written a Haiku before? I find a good haiku just as entertaining as a good joke.

I would LOVE you to write me a funny haiku. Actually, it doesn’t need to be funny, it can be about anything you want. Here are some of my embarrassingly tragic attempts;


I need to study
Or make it look like I am,
Really I’m asleep.

OR

Adventures are just
Precious memories of life
Look back on and smile

OR

Love when life happens,
 It may seem dull but really,
The best parts are now


After writing these, the words in my head kept separate into syllables! 

So now I’ve schmoozed you with my quirky hilarity, I should probably admit something to you.. About the challenge you set me..
Oopsies……! I say this because I didn’t complete it. Why you may ask? Eh, well I didn’t really feel like doing it alone so how about I set us both a challenge. Maybe this weekend you and I have to try some form of new drink. Would that be a little too challenging given the 1200ish kms between us?
Hmm… well, how about I come visit you?





IM COMING TO MELBOURNEEEEE.
Mum and I planned this almost a week ago now :D
You will be picking me up from the airport around 7ish (I think) tomorrow afternoon and I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to spend with you!!!
I’M SO EXCITED!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!
(I’ve got a few things planned but feel free to think of some fun adventures for us too!)


Can’t wait to see your beautiful smiling face! The countdown is on! So go and get packed right now, because we will be staying in Melbourne all weekend J
Make sure you pack warm clothes as the forecast looks incredibly cold (I’m sure you’re use to the cold now anyway). Pack some nice-ish clothes for when we go out for dinner, and maybe pack the hair straighter!




Hope you have a great day at school tomorrow AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON!!!!

Love you, as always!

J xx


p.s: I’ve already started next weeks blog and I need you to get your brain thinking. I need to you start jotting down some things you do that could be considered slightly odd or even a bit quirky. Don’t post them in your blog next week, just hold on to the list for now.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis,
    im so excited to see you!
    thankyou so much for this awesome surprise!
    your haikus were so funny so i wrote one for you
    I wrote a haiku
    it was written just for you
    even though you stink!

    hahahah!
    well i can't wait to see you in a few hours, make sure you pack lots of warm clothes, its very cold down here! xx

    ReplyDelete