Sunday 14 September 2014

✿ Little spring haul ✿

To my lazy sister who has not blogged in two weeks ;)
I hope uni is starting to calm down for you! 
I miss talking to you heaps! :(

Its finally starting to feel like spring!
This spring is going to be super exciting! I am turning 17, we are going to Queensland twice, we are going to a wedding and we are going to have loads of fun!

So, This weekend I went to melbourne and did a little bit of spring shopping!



First I bought this watch. Ive been looking for a watch for ages but was having heaps of trouble finding one. I decided on this watch because i liked the colours. I also like that it is rubber because it makes it comfy to wear and will probably be good for school. It was very inexpensive (which is good) but the thing that annoys me is that the three little dials on the watch face are just pretend, the hands don't move because they are glued on! hahah
But yeah I am really happy with this watch so far :)
- but before you tease me, YES I CAN TELL THE TIME NOW!


Next I bought these shorts! I am super happy with these shorts and I think they will get lots of use over the next few months! They are just high-waisted acid washed jeans from american apparel. They are super comfy and I love that they are not too long and not too short! Plusss the pockets are really deep and I can fit loads of stuff in them, I hate shorts that have fake pockets!

Next I bout this top from dotti as they were having a big sale! I really liked the colour and I think that it is just very nice and simple. It has some detail on the bottom and  a zip on the back, so it feels like a comfy tee-shirt but it is a little bit nicer. :)



Next I bought this little navy crop top. (it looks black in the picture but it is a nice blue colour) I like this crop top because it is not too short, I feel comfortable in this top with my high- waisted shorts. I also like this top with my black Asos skirt and my pink top shop skirt. 

This is just my top and shorts together.

This is my little jumpsuit. 
This is my jumpsuit on. I really liked the floral pattern and it is really comfortable to wear. (This photo is super embarrassing, one of my feet looks massive and the other one looks tiny! but I was too lazy to try it on again)

This is my dress for the wedding. I think that it is just pretty colours with a nice flowery print. I like the fit of this dress, I feel quite comfortable in it and it was surprisingly inexpensive!


This is the dress on. (once again an awful angle :( and what are my feet doing???)
I will need you to help me pick some shoes to go with it. 
:) 
:) 
:)
So thats all I bought! 
I hope you like what I bought, its tricky going shopping without you! :( 

Ps- I know that you are supposed to say in a haul where you got everything from and how much it cost but I have forgotten how much everything cost but it was all from the basement except for the purple top which was from dotti 
:) 
:)


I think its funny how creepy my feet look in all of these photos, so i just thought that I should tell you that I am getting orthotics on thursday and then I won't have creepy clown feet anymore! :) -hahah sorry that was quite random?

Have you been watching Bigbrother, I haven't watched it since thursday. I haven't been liking anyone in the house. hopefully they will start evicting the icky ones and the game will become more enjoyable to watch! :) 

This week is my last week of school for the term, but it is certainly going to be challenging. I have loads of homework due on monday. School ends 3 1/2 hours early on tuesday :), I'm not going to school on wednesday, I have to make a speech on thursday- I might die, I also have a maths test on matrix on thurday- i might die again, and then i finish school at 2 o'clock on friday! 

So its going to be a small but challenging week for me! Especially making a speech on thursday, I am already so nervous! 
I hope you have a really great week, 
I love you lots and lots. 
can we please talk loads this week? 

xxxx
Abbie 



No comments:

Post a Comment