Wednesday 17 September 2014

Been.Awhile!

Hey Ab :)

I'm sorry I had 2 weeks off blogging. I do feel incredibly slack and guilty! To be fair, i've been flat out these past few weeks but that's no excuse. I'm back!

So it's now spring and i'm sure spring is my favourite season :) The weather in Newcastle has been b-e-a-uuuuutiful this past little while. Mum mentioned that it's still quite cool in Geelong so I hope you're not too mad at me for sharing this, haha!
This is the view from my bedroom at the moment. It looks so beautiful and spring like!!




The quality of this photo is a little dodgy, but you get the idea :)

So nothing is new up here, nothing fun at all. I did receive a very cute parcel yesterday...



I've still not eaten the treat yet! Saving it for a special day. Who knows when that will be! You're so cute to think of me when you were in Melbourne :) Thank you Ab!


So this blog is quite simple seeing as its my first one is some time. Next week onwards will be better!
Oh, and I will be seeing you in 2 weeks!

Here's my current life motto ;)


Love you Ab, hope you've had a good week!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment