Friday 26 September 2014

Quick.Trip.Away


Hey Abb :)

Sorry the blog is a day late but as you know, i went on a mini trip to Sydney!
It was Hannah's birthday yesterday so on Wednesday I caught the train to Bondi.
I haven't really spent much time in Bondi, but oh my, it's such a beautiful area. The houses are all quite old and it's really quite a posh area!



This isn't the best shot but you can see how cute the houses are :)


This is Han and I before we went out to dinner. We had dinner in a really cute little Mexican place on the main road in Bondi. So delicious, and they had amazing margaritas!


I didn't take any photos while I was out, but thats probably a good thing ;)

I did however, take photos of the incredible temporary tattoos Han picked up from the markets. They are metallic gold and silver and just look incredible. Beyonce wears them ;) which obviously just makes them even cooler!



The next morning Han and I went out for a birthday brekkie, which was so delicious. And yes, that is a sneaky breakfast champagne. What can I say? We were celebrating..
  


While I was packing my bag ready to head home, a freak thunder storm hit Sydney and masses of hail randomly fell! After a few minutes we went outside and could just scoop it up like this! Was definitely the most hail i've ever seen!
Hannah's never seen snow before so she said it snowed just for her birthday haha :)



All in all, this is a snapshot of my trip to Bondi. Was a fun get away.

Speaking of get away, I can't wait tip Tuesday when you and I head up north to sunny Queensland! Pack your swimmers, we are going to have a good time!

Love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment