Sunday 21 September 2014

Lets bake a cake


Hello Jord, 
Today I wanted to something a bit different for the blog, but a warning- it didn't go very well :( I made a cake for john, our grandmothers husband. 
Here are the ingredients.
I chucked the packet mix into the mixer
I mixed it all up
I put it in the pan
I put it in the oven
I got some decorations

I took it out of the oven
I put some icing on it
I messily spread out the icing
I put gold sugar balls (what are they called?) on the outside
I wrote happy birthday, which isn't easy if you have super shaky hands!
I put some more gold sugar balls on. 
I put some candy stars on the cake

I sprinkled some blue sugar on and put in the fondant stars.

Next I put on some little candles shaped like love hearts.


TA-DA!

A kinda over the top, over decorated cake that any two year old could male better than I can, 
But it is the thought that counts, hey?

Haha, I hope you have a great week!
can't wait to see you in Queensland next week!

Love You Lots, Abbie! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment