Sunday 10 August 2014

☼ 50 facts about me- part 2 ☼

Hey Jordy!

I bet you are tired, full moon last night! hahahah ;)
 I loved your blog this week, it is such a good idea!
I was very happy that I knew most of the things about you but I certainly learnt a few new things!
Did.You.Know.That.This.Is.The.First.Week.When.Your.Title.Hasn't.Had.Dots.Inbetween.The.Words?
Haha , sorry! I liked the dots :)

So here are my 25 facts about myself, I bet you will know most of them! :)

1.     I am massively addicted to note books and stationary my favourites are always from +kikki.K 


2.     I love chocolate but I don’t like chocolate ice-cream
3.     The happiest day of my life was spent at the  harry potter studios in England, with my mum, dad and sister. 
4.     I am awful at math, I literally got 0% on a Math test this year ... oops!     ( I also have a maths test today, I should probably have spent more time studying and less time writing this! hahaah- NOPE)
5.     My favorite day of the year is Christmas Eve, I love all of the excitement, the lead up to Christmas morning and all of the Christmas Eve traditions!
6.     My favorite kid movies are Lilo and stich and the  Lizzie  McGuire movie. I love them so much!!
7.     My least favorite meal of the day is breakfast. I don’t like breakfast food and I have absolute no idea why cafes serve all day breakfasts! Why not all day schnitzel? ;)
8.     I could sleep for 24 hours straight and still be tired!
9.      I never wear earrings, I’m too lazy to put them away and they always end up being lost.
10.  I love travelling; I just want to go everywhere, see everything!


11.  I am really indecisive
12.  I am AWFUL at spelling and punctuation… (Why do we write a blog?)
13.  I look up to my big sister. Sometimes when I am in tricky situations I just try to pretend to be like her, she is really good at talking to people, being kind and making friends. So sometimes when I need to ‘fake it until I make it’ I fake that I am as cool as my sister and pretend to be as kind and confident as her! haha
14.  My favourite lesson at school is psychology, I guess that’s why I take Yr 10 psychology and Yr 11 psychology.
15.  I spend 90% of my time daydreaming, even when I am at school, doing my homework, watching TV or doing really important things. I spend loads of time making up daydreams and then reliving them in my head all day everyday, tweaking them and adding in bits until they are the perfect story! (Sometimes I daydream that this blog gets really popular so we get to travel everywhere and loads of famous people like +Zoella , +Sprinkleofglitter    and  +John Green  want to be friends with Jordan and I- Hahaha)
16.  My least favourite colour is orange. The colour orange makes me feel sad! Mum bought me a really cool chair for my bedroom, but it was orange so I had to but a blue blanket over it.
17.  I know its silly but my biggest fear is having people look at me. That is why I am massively afraid of getting to school late, I hate it when you have to walk into a classroom and have everyone look at you.
18.  The only way I can motivate my self to study is either with food or sleep. Eg, finish this chapter and you can go to bed or an exciting snack when I finish my homework.
19.  A always use the wrong ‘your or you’re’. I think its funny!
20.  I love writing lists!
21.  When I’m older I would love to own a mini cooper or a beetle car.
22.  I really love lip products! But I have funny shaped lips so they don’t really suite me.


23.  I am really shy, so I instantly someone if they make an effort to talk to me and make me feel comfortable.
24.  I get super excited on Thursdays! I wake up really excited because I know that Jordan is going to post a blog soon!

25.  Annnd, my big sister is 10000% my best friend. I don’t know what I would do without her! I miss her so much, but I love that I get to write this blog with her!




And so thats all of my facts done! That was heaps harder than I thought! P.s I put some links into this blog.. I'm not sure what they do! haaha 
I bet you knew most of them, except for the daydreaming one! - my daydreams are normally secret! hahah 

we should do more tags! there is the TMI tag, the sisters tag, and loads more! lets do one every couple of weeks or maybe one every now and again as a joint bonus blog??? we should also do the ones where we have to guess things about each other! :) :) :)
Love you, Can't wait to hear from you on thursday! :) :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment