Monday 4 August 2014

☼ ⒶⓊⒼⓊⓈⓉ ⒶⓁⓇⒺⒶⒹⓎ ☼

Hey Jordy,

Before I start writing anything I need to make a confession. I have only just started my blog post for this week and it is 10:09 on monday night. I promise that from now on my posts are going to be written much earlier! Tonight I have absolutely no idea what I am going to write about and I also do not have time to proof read... So this is going to be interesting! hahaha :)

It feels quite weird writing to you when I saw you this morning, but then again I do miss you already!

Thankyou for your awesome post on Thursday, It was the best surprise ever and It definitely made my week/ fortnight/ month! :) :) :)

I loved your Haikus, I'm not very good at writing them my self but I quite liked this one that I saw on google.....

Haikus are easy
but sometimes they don't make sense
refrigerator

I am glad we succeeded in the challenge for this week, I enjoyed our beverages very much! My Latte was sooo yummy and your fancy tea smelt very nice!


I loved spending time with you this weekend! I miss you so much when we are apart, you are such a fun person to be around. We do so many fun things when we are together, like taking photoshoots in an alley, getting our caricatures drawn and watching street performers for hours. All of those things sound silly but they all made me laugh and turned out to be really fun




I am super glad that I get to see you very soon! We just have to get through a couple of weeks and then we will be reunited for the weekend! I can't wait to go to Nomes' Hens party...even though I still have nothing to wear! Whilst I still haven't decided on an outfit, I think that I will probably wear my the lipstick that you bought me on sunday, 'Brighton rock'.
Do you know what you are going to wear??
I am sure that the Hens party will be a lovely break for everyone, we sure do have a lot going on in our family at the moment!!

I'm not sure if you have heard but Dad is flying to Queensland on thursday to help Gran and look after Pop whilst he is getting better. Dad was talking to everyone on the phone  last night and he found out that the heart attack was actually a really big one, not a very small one like we were earlier told.  I think that Pop is going to be fine and that Dad is doing a really nice thing. I'm sure that a little break from work will be really beneficial for dad as well!

On a different note...

Can you believe that it is already August? the year is going so fast!

Last thursday was Harry potters birthday, (Also the day that Hagrid rescued him from the Dursleys and told him that he was a wizard!) As you know, I love Harry Potter so much! It has always been something that I love and something that makes me very happy!
I did some maths (i'm not very good at maths so its probably wrong).
BUT...
The battle of hogwarts happened the year that I was born , harry was 17 during the battle.
1997-17= 1980
If harry was born in 1980, That means that he is now 33!
In only 3 years time harry is meant to look like this...

Thats super Weird! HAHA
Sorry That this is very random! I just wanted to share it.

Also 2 days ago was Esther day. I am not sure if you know much about Esther day but basically it is a day created by John Green for the girl who inspired the fault in our stars. I don't know much about Esther day but basically John Green said that it is kinda like a valentines day for different kinds of love, like family love! So, I wanted to remind you that I love you! <3 :) :) <3


Sorry that this has been the worst post ever, I promise that from now on I am going to actually think about what I am going to write and not just write totally random silly things!


P.s, Do you still want to change our URL? we should probably do that soon!!

I love you lots, Can't wait to read your post on thursday!



1 comment:

  1. Love it :) No more "this isn't a good post", every post is great and the beauty of it is that we can do WHATEVER we want :)
    You are very cute and quirky, i love it.
    Also yes, lets change the URL this week :)
    Love love xx

    ReplyDelete