Sunday 28 September 2014

Monday memory's

Hey jord,
 
I'll probably be with you before you even have time to read this!- how exciting.
 
Today I just wanted to share some old photos with you, I know that these are normally for Thursdays when people have 'throwback Thursdays' but i truly think that you could do it on any day! 

- Monday memory's
- those days Tuesday
When was this wednesday?
-throwback Thursdays
-Friday flashbacks 
-Sometime ago Sunday 

Bahahahahahahahahah, (shhh, I know those are bad ideas.. Keep in mind it is 2 am! )

Yeah yeah... I know they are not very good, you can probably make better ones. :p

This week Nan, John and Darcy visited my home. Also during this time I met up with many relatives, some close and some distant. This made me slightly reminiscent and so I decided to share some if my favourite old photos with you. You know I love old photos! 

So here we go... Sorry about the flash
You look super cute in this one but I just look like a fat boy! But look at dad, I think he looks super different almost unrecognisable.
I like this photo,we look super cute. Can you believe that this was 10 years ago! Craaazy!

School photos.. Gee I'm great at smiling.
This one is a cute photo of you holding a creepy alien.
Look at your cute little smile... Nawww
You were honestly the cutest little kid!
Eekkkk, school uniforms. Your hair...
Look at this cute one! We look so cute!
Two years later 
I saved the best for last. Hahahahahahhahabahahahagagagagagahahhaha.
Look at how fat i am. I have no neck, you look like a cute kid and I look like an alien. Hahahhaha

Love you jord, see ya soon! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment